The Role of Communication and Personality in Negotiation
Negotiation involves people interacting with other people. How you communicate and react with people can be the difference between a successful or unsuccessful negotiation. Use the Internet to locate two (2) different major negotiations: one (1) that displays the role of communication and personality in a successful negotiation and one (1) that displays those roles in an unsuccessful negotiation.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the two (2) negotiations you chose to study.
2. Determine why the successful negotiation was effective. Determine why the unsuccessful negotiation was not effective and propose suggestions that could have positively affected the outcome.
3. Evaluate the role of personality attributes in the selected negotiations.
4. Determine how communication affected the outcomes of the negotiations.
5. Identify the different ways in which a negotiator may try to influence the other party. Determine which method of influence was the most effective in your selected examples.
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!