Your interim report should be turned in as a Word document. Interim report 1 should include the results of Steps 1 and 2 of the Final Project. It is due by Friday, March 26th, at 11:59 PM.
To complete the interim report 1, answer the questions below.
● Two social media personas the client should try to reach the selected social media platform.
● A bar chart summarizing the size of the client’s existing audience on Facebook or Twitter (optional: Add Instagram or another platform.)
● A chart showing average likes, shares, comments and reactions per Facebook post.
● A chart showing average number of tweets per day, and average likes and retweets per post.
● A line chart showing average engagement per post by week on Twitter or Facebook (for the full period of the data provided on D2L).
● Concise (3-5 sentences) answers to each of the following questions:
1. How did your secondary research inform the social media personas you created? Include citations for the reports you used for your secondary research (APA style strongly recommended, but not required).
2. List at least three insights you learned from the social media audit that might help you develop social media strategy.
3. What, if anything, are people saying about your client on social media?
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!