Your presentation must include the following:
– Title slide
– Defend the importance of reading to young children (at least one slide).
– Describe effective resources for story or music time (at least one slide).
– Examine how to decide what types of books are appropriate for young learners (at least one slide).
– Include a list of suggested books that will benefit each type of literacy (linguistic, audio, visual, gestural,
spatial, and tactile) and an explanation of why these books will benefit each type of literacy (at least one slide).
– Describe at least two community resources and/or organizations (local to your area…ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI)
that you would suggest to parents for accessing literacy materials (at least one slide).
-Determine at least 6 online resources that parents can use to promote their child’s literacy development (at
least two slides).
– Reference slide.
**Each slide should be designed to clearly and concisely address the material.
The notes section of the PowerPoint must be utilized to expand on your presented points and include any
additional information necessary to explain the student’s point of view
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!