After carefully reading the following cases: (1) Managing the Rollout of Healthcare.gov (Hill & Lynn Jr,
1) Describe the public management problem(s), including pertinent factual background information.
2) Identify all conceivable alternatives for resolving the problem.
3) Identify probable positive and negative consequences of each alternative.
4) Recommend one alternative for solving the problem(s) on the basis of an explicit value/principle,
or set of values/principles, and the probable consequences AND explain the justification for
adopting that particular value/principle.
5) Describe the characteristics of the organization involved that would encourage or impede the
implementation of the chosen alternative.
6) Discuss the changes that would be necessary to make the organization supportive of the chosen
7) Describe a three-dimensional management (structure, culture, and craft) strategy to accomplish
the proposed changes.
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!