Create a second day for your lesson plan in Algebra I. Once you have created your lesson plan, please
answer the following questions regarding the principles of COME IN:
1. How did your lesson connect to the students’ prior knowledge, the real world, to action, and to participants?
2. How did you organize your lesson in terms of content, time, and activities?
3. How did you model your lesson when drawing attention to critical attributes or using appropriate number and
pace of repetitions?
4. How did you include enrichment in your lesson to make sure you were providing rich experiences?
5. How did you encourage your students to interact?
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!