IABC connects business communication professionals to the diverse people and global insights needed to drive
business results, advance your career, and help solve your daily challenges.
Summarize the resource and cite article attached, not included in these instructions.
Explain two things you learned from the resource.
Select any two of the 11 IABC’s Code of Ethics principles.
1. I am honest. My actions bring respect for and trust in the communication profession.
2. I communicate accurate information and promptly correct any errors.
3. I obey laws and public policies; if I violate any law or public policy, I act promptly to correct the situation.
4. I protect confidential information while acting within the law.
5. I support the ideals of free speech, freedom of assembly, and access to an open marketplace of ideas.
6. I am sensitive to others cultural values and beliefs.
7. I give credit to others for their work and cite my sources.
8. I do not use confidential information for personal benefit.
9. I do not represent conflicting or competing interests without full disclosure and the written consent of those
10. I do not accept undisclosed gifts or payments for professional services from anyone other than a client or
11. I do not guarantee results that are beyond my power to deliver.
Describe these 2 those principles are important to a hairdressers career .
Explain how you can implement those 2 principles into your daily professional communication