Create a Leadership Structure Plan
Organizational change initiatives are a team effort. It is the job of the leadership team to ensure that transition is a success. To do so, the right leaders must be put in place, and each must hold a thorough understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
Examine the Delta Pacific Case Study
, then analyze the following:
· What are the challenges facing Delta Pacific?
· What change initiative would be most effective to implement within this organization?
· What type of change leaders need to be put in place? (Ex.: Change Lead, Change Managers, Change Analyst, etc.)
· What departments, areas, and stakeholders will each leader be responsible for?
· Where will each change leader be most effective?
· What roles will each change leader need to play at their level of influence?
Leadership Structure Plan