1. Identify policy related to your team focal area – include the name
Pro tip: use the library resources to find information on policy. It is also ok to google “health policy …”
2. Describe the policy
– Identify the policy level – federal, state or local.
– What is the focus/aim? What is the relationship to your focal area – does this provide funding or establish legal restrictions?
– How is it funded, and who manages distributing the funds or oversees the programs?
– How is it evaluated, and is it a permanent program or one that needs regular renewal?
Pro tip: many health policies have programs with dedicated websites where you can get more information – be sure to include it on the REFERENCE LIST!
3. Explain your selection and why it matters to your team focal topic.
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!