Refer to the Insurance Company – Paid Search – Example Data
1. Create the following table within Excel, underneath the Example Data table
Summary Metrics for Campaign Cost Google Bing
2. Use the appropriate arithmetic functions (by typing in the formula) to fill in the table you just created. Don’t forget to save your work in the existing worksheet.
3. Create a pivot table for the entire Example data within the existing Excel worksheet . Create the settings in the pivot table set-up box to show Google and Bing values for Cost Per Click (CPC) side by side for each of the 10 campaigns.
4. Adjust the ‘values area’ in the Pivot Table set-up box to show the Average of CPC rather than Sum of CPC
5. Which search engine yielded the lowest CPC for the Motorcyle Insurance campaign?
6. What is the value of the CPC for the car insurance campaign for both Google and Bing?
Input the answers to questions 5 & 6 in a in the worksheet. Label the answers next t to the cell where the answer is input.
Save the worksheet and upload to Bb using the assignment submit feature on Bb.