Review the questions listed below and list your answers directly on this Word document. If you need more space, add more pages as required. Note that you must submit and return directly to Dr. Farrett with your name and the date included as an upload Canvas (file) submission. Make sure that your name is used as the file name. (You will not get credit if your exam cannot be read.) No notes, books, cells, Internet Search, computer/device, etc., may be used during this exam. Each question is worth approx. 20 points each.
• Symmetric and asymmetric algorithms are distinguished by the types of keys used for encryption and decryption operations. Briefly describe how this works.
• Why is physical security as important as logical security?
• Describe a cybersecurity project plan and list some of the work breakdown structure (WBS).
• List the positions in information security today, and briefly describe the roles that they perform. Also list at least three (3) cybersecurity certification exams.
• Discuss the need for ongoing maintenance of the information security program.
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!