This is a business arbitration essay that will be presented to an Arbitrator for reviews, in this arbitration
exercise, we will be taking the side of management and must defend ourselves in front of the arbitrator.
Relevant things to consider include:
• Identification of key issues
• Identification of relevant legal principles
• Use of relevant case authority
• Use of past court decisions with similar cases(Canadian Courts)
• Quality of analysis and argument
• Ability to respond to opponent’s arguments
• Ability to reason logically and creatively from the facts
• Ability to recognize weaknesses in one’s own position
This is an Arbitration essay that must be done professionally for an arbitrator.
The Exercises/Case: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AlXIbKdr_c9v-xZJoNLf17QgkxlD
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!