Applying the Critical Path Method for the Management of a Sport Logistics Project
Each student should select his own hypothetical or real-life application related to scheduling a project in the
context of Sports Logistics.
1. Select the application you want to focus on as your project and that includes a set of at least 15 activities
with several interdependencies relationships;
2. Develop a network representation reflecting such interdependency relationships;
3. Perform the CPM computations (show your calculations) and define the critical path and
4. Draw the time schedule corresponding to your project;
5. Prepare a powerpoint presentation to describe the application and the work carried out;
6. Be ready to present your slides during the last 2 weeks (or as soon as you are ready) of
7. Also be ready to introduce a slight modification of your network/calculation as the result
of a specific request from the instructor’s side (adding one activity and/or an interdependency relationship)
Powerpoint slides describing your project network and its time schedule.
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!